To run a script in NetSuite you will need to deploy the script. A single script can have multiple deployments. In order to deploy the script follow the follow procedure.
Go to customization -> scripting -> script – > select New
2. Below snapshot will appear and it will tell you to search for the script. You must already had to upload the script to Netsuite file cabinate then you can search from here.
3. Now NetSuite will ask what kind of script you are going to deploy. Select the one that you have created. Here I am selecting Suitelet.
4. Now Netsuite will ask the file details. Enter the name of the file. leave id blank if you want default id. Type function name of your suitescript. You can include any library that your script need to execute otherwise you can leave it blank.
5. After telling the Netsuite about your script. Its time to deploy the script. click deploy button.
6. Deployment is the final stage. Where you actually tell NetSuite to execute the file and run it. Fill the details as shown .. Select status released or testing. In testing nobody else can see your script except you but in release anyone can see.
Select event type. Log level. Select roles to all and click save. You can also select available without login if you want your suitelet to be available for outside world.
After saving you will get the following details and now your script is deployed. click on the URL to test.