Last updated on August 30th, 2017 at 07:17 pm
About the Game
Clash Royale is another outstanding product of Supercell™. It is a strategy game in real time, where players fight against foes online in frantic duets with over 100 millions of downloads only on Android devices.
The interesting part, here you can find all the Clash of Clans characters (since it is also a Supercell™ product), namely: Giants, Barbarian Kings, Wizards, Wall Breakers, Archers, and all others.
Clash Royale’s gameplay is straightforward, soft and simple.
You get started with the game with three towers (one in the centre and two on each of the sides).
The objective is to use your troops (pieces of the army) to destroy your foe’s central tower, while also defending your own towers.
Each tournament lasts for three minutes, unless and until there is a draw (tie); in which you are given some more gameplay time.
Even though there are loads of different kinds of troops available in Clash Royale, they need to be unlocked by achieving points. In the language of Clash Royale, those points are known as cards which you have to collect. These cards can be found inside ‘chests’ that you earn by winning tournaments.
Each Clash Royale unit has specific characteristics like life points, attack distance, deployment time, speed, etc. which keep getting improved as you level up, eventually letting you customise your troops fully.
The short duration of each duel (ranging between one and four minutes). Mostly, like in Clash of Clans, the graphics is appreciable.
How To Play
To learn the basics, start the game from the training camp where there is a tutorial. You will learn the basic commands and many how-to actions. You are given 7 training battles to make yourself familiar with your cards and its uses. You will be awarded a Wooden Chest where you will find your basic cards.
From then, you will be on your way to Arena 1, making duets with real time players. Fighting real foes can be indeed hard for beginners, especially when they are total newbies.
So, go through the guide below and you will be able to explore the world of Clash Royale and get a relatively better advantage amongst your foes.
Even you don’t hold the best cards yet, the tactical knowledge you would learn here is going to be a panacea of the battles.
Tips and Tricks
1. From the very beginning, you should try to create a balanced blend among your units. So don’t just take strong units, which cut loads of elixir, rather include a few weaker, quickly re spawning ones too.
2. Don’t get panicked if your opponent is putting a lot of pressure on you or you lose a tower.
3. While the last minute is passing through, do not immediately throw all your units forward.
4. Pay required attention to the fact that you and the King’s Tower (central tower) are
5. If you reach King Level 3, you get access to join a clan.
6. Joining a clan is a good idea for many reasons; if you are a beginner, you are able to
request cards from your clan mates which ultimately helps you level up your cards a
bit quicker than normal.
7. DO make a habit of attacking in pairs; it is a poor strategy to send one troop type in all
alone on a rush. To maximise your effectiveness, wait for your elixir to charge up so that
you are able to drop at least two troops at a time. For example, assume you want to send a Giant. Now, if you pair it with a flying troop like a Minion or a Baby Dragon, your foe’s troops will lock on and attack the Giant, simultaneously allowing your flying troops to
offer support by picking off the ground troops.
8. In the opening minute of the combat, try to make a note of cards in your opponent’s battle deck, and especially make note if any patterns emerge, e.g. if they use a fire ball and attack with arrows early on, note the risk. This way, by figuring out your foe’s battle deck, you can increase your winning chances.
9. Try to learn from your previous matches and combats. An overlooked feature of Clash Royale is TV Royale by the virtue of which you can watch replays of battles between the best players over the world. What makes it unique is the fact that you get to see how to use and counter cards you may not have encountered yet, and the combinations that are innovative and you have never considered.
10. Using Chest Tracker Apps: As the name suggests, the Chest Tracker Apps help you determine which chests you are going to fetch after your next tournament win. All you have to do is download the app and then sync up your chests with the Chest Tracker.
(Pro Tip: Wait until you are able to fetch a Giant or Magical Chest and then sync the count to that chest).
The best card available in the Clash Royale is MasterCard.
Cash Royale Hack is a feature rich tool and works online. Here are the most important ones of them.
You could fetch gems for no cost and you can do this for a number of times without getting banned. Just try to (or at least appear to be) reasonable.
2. Free Gold:
Similarly, you can get gold without paying any amount. Though it is not the number one resource, it is certainly going to make a good boost in your game.
3. Free Elixirs:
This hack is also going to provide those much elixirs required as well. They are needed for
using cards in the game so of course, they are important.
This hack works on any mobile phone; works equally good on iOS and Android.
Plus, unlike most of the malicious cheat codes, hacks, and files, this one works online. So this is hundred percent safe.
Apart from this, it provides you 99.9% up time and is fast to use.