- Elephants, they are the only animals that can not jump because they are heavy for themselves.
- A snail can actually sleep for nearly 3 years. This happens due to extreme weather conditions that they go for hibernation.
- Animals keep moving here and there in pursuit of food, shelter and mates.
- A domestic PIG SUS SCROFA DOMESTICUS has the record of longest orgasm that lasts 30 mins to 90 mins.
- Chevrotain is an animal that looks like a tiny deer also known as mouse deer.
6. Do you know that Jellyfish actually do not have brain, heart, bones or eyes. They are invertebrates.
7. Jellyfish stings can be deadly and painful sometimes so be aware of that.
8. Dogs can smell 40 times better than Humans.
9. Some of the dogs are very fast and can even beat cheetah.
10. Cats sleep for 13-16 hours a day. They actually spend 70% of their life sleeping.
11. Blakiston fish owl is the biggest and largest owl in owl kingdom.
12.Elf owl is the smallest owl in owl kingdom. They are of size of a sparrow.
13. Owls eye sight is so strong that they can see their prey half miles far.
14. An owl can rotate their head 270 degree and can see everything around it in one rotation.
15. Elephants are the world’s largest land animals.
16. Elephant tusks are actually their teeth.
17. Elephants need around 150kg of food everyday. That is more than a average Human weight.
18. Ostrich is the largest living bird in the world. Their height can reach up to 2.7 meters.
19. Hummingbird is the smallest living bird in the world.
20. A bird heart beats much faster than humans. Their heart beats 400 times per minutes while they are resting and 1000 times per minutes while they are flying.
21. Turtule and tortoises are actually reptiles.
22. Reptiles are considers less intelligent than mammals because their brain size is smaller compared to their body size.
23. Earliest reptiles dates back to 312 million years ago.
24. Snakes do not bite their food but they swallow it.
25. The fastest snake in the world is Black Mamba which can run upto 20kmph.
26. Wolves are excellent in hunting and are almost found everywhere just like humans.
27. There are actually 79 to 84 different species of Whale.
28. Leopards are nocturnal and mostly hunt their prey at night.
29. A male giraffe can weigh around 1400 kg.
30. A frog lays their egg in water. They are known as amphibian because they can live on both land and in water.
31. A frog can breathe through their nostrils and skin.
32. A Cheetah can run from 0 to 113 km in just few seconds.
33. Cheetah eyesight is amazing they can spot their prey from 5kms away.
34. Dolphins are most intelligent animals.
35. There are more than 60 different species of eagle.
36. Horse and cow can sleep while standing.
37. Hummingbirds can even fly backwards.
38. Shark lays biggest egg in the world.
39. A average house fly only lives for 2-3 weeks
40. There are as many as 11,000 known species of grasshoppers.
41. Grasshoppers have 6 legs and two antennae.
42. Hamsters are known as rodents.
43. Hedgehog have around 5,000 to 6,500 spines at any time.
44. Horses are being domesticated for around 5000 years.
45. Koalas that look like bears are not actually bears. They only eat eucalypt leaves all the time.
46. Koalas hand fingerprint looks similar to humans.
47. There are around 3,500 known species of mosquito around the world.
48. Sloths are slowest animals because their food dose not provide them enough energy. They mostly eat tree leaves.
49. Arctic fox live in temperature which is -50 degrees. They are covered with thick fur and a layer of fat.
50. Capybaras are very social animals. They live in a group of about 10-12 capybaras